In University Physics for the Physical and Life Sciences Volume 1 (PDF), authors Philip R. Kesten and David L. Tauck take a fresh and ingenious method to the university physics (calculus-based) course. They integrate their experience mentor biology (Tauck) and physics (Kesten) to develop a book that engages university student by utilizing medical and biological applications and examples to highlight vital ideas.
The University Physics for the Physical and Life Sciences Vol. 1 eBook teaches the principles of initial physics, while weaving in developmental physiology, biomedical, and life science subjects to assist science trainees link physics to living systems. The authors assist pre-med and life-science trainees establish a much deeper gratitude for why physics is necessary to their lives and future work. With its extensive protection of issue-resolving methods and ideas, University Physics for the Physical and Life Sciences ebook can likewise be utilized as an unique method to mentor physics to researchers and engineers or for a more extensive method to mentor the college physics (algebra-based) course.
Volume 1: 1-4292-0493-1
Volume 2: 1-4292-8982-1 (NOT consisted of in this purchase)
University Physics for the Physical and Life Sciences utilizes 6 essential functions to assist university student find out the concept ideas of university physics:
- Detailed art work developed to promote visual knowing
- Conceptual concerns (Got the Concept) constructed into the circulation of the book,
- Special attention to typical misunderstandings that frequently pester science trainees
- “Estimate It!” issues that enable trainees to practice crucial estimate abilities
- A smooth mix of physics and physiology with fascinating examples of physics in trainees’ lives,
- A strong concentrate on establishing issue-resolving abilities (Solve, Set Up, and Reflect issue-resolving method)
P.S We likewise have the University Physics for the Physical and Life Sciences service handbook (ISM) for sale. See associated items listed below.
NOTE: This purchase does not consist of any online gain access to codes.