Surface Production Operations: Facility Piping and Pipeline Systems, Volume III, (PDF) is a hands-on handbook for using physical and mechanical concepts to all phases of facility piping and pipeline system style, building, and operation. For more than twenty years this now traditional series has actually taken the uncertainty out of the style, choice, setup, requirements, operation, screening, and problem-shooting of surface production devices.
The 3rd volume supplies readers with a “hands-on” handbook for using physical and mechanical concepts to all phases of facility piping and pipeline system style, building, and operation. Packed with charts, diagrams and tables, this reliable ebook supplies practicing engineer and senior field workers with a fast however strenuous exposition of piping and pipeline theory, essentials, and application.
Included is professional guidance for developing stage states and their effect on the operating conditions of facility piping and pipeline systems; figuring out wall density and pressure drop; and enhancing line size for liquid, gas and 2-stage lines. Also included are a guide to using worldwide style requirements and codes, and assistance on how to select the proper ANSI/API pressure-temperature level rankings for pipeline flanges, valves, and fittings.
- Discusses how to evaluate mechanical stability
- Provides style concepts for a pipeline pigging system
- Teaches how to recognize, keep an eye on, and control pipeline rust
- Reviews overseas and onshore security and ecological practices
- Covers existing and brand-new piping systems consisting of ideas for growth, supports, manifolds, pigging, and insulation requirements
NOTE: The product just consists of the ebook, Surface Production Operations: Facility Piping and Pipeline Systems, Volume III in PDF. No access codes are included.