For surgical procedure residents finding out for their yearly in-service examination, contemporary graduates making ready for Surgery written boards, or these recertifying, there’s no higher evaluation instrument than Dr. Christian DeVirgilio’s Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards, 2nd Edition, (PDF). Content has been examined for quite a few years on Harbor-UCLA surgical residents and has confirmed to significantly enhance examination scores. Now totally revised with new questions, new subjects, and new contributors, it totally prepares you for success on surgical procedure exams.
- NEW part on Medical Knowledge.
- Established content material has been examined and proven to help you to get the rating you need.
- NEW subject areas (urology, gynecology, and orthopaedics) replicate the format of the brand new examination.
- 957 a number of-alternative, single finest reply questions that rigorously observe the brand new ABSITE and board model.
- Correct solutions and rationales are based mostly on info present in key reference work within the subject of surgical procedure.
- NEW contributors (normal surgical procedure residents) affirm that the content material is relevant to the wants of normal surgical procedure trainees.
- NEW! Associated with the SCORE (Surgical Council on Residency Education) Curriculum Outline for General Surgery Residents.
NOTE: The product consists of the ebook, Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards, 2nd Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.