Prepare for an effective profession as a public/community health nurse! Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community, 9th Edition offers updated details on problems that affect public health nursing, such as natural and manufactured catastrophes, contagious illness, and healthcare policies impacting households, people, and neighborhoods. Real-life situations reveal examples of health promo and public health interventions. New to the Public Health Nursing 9th edition is a focus on QSEN abilities and a description of the impact of the Affordable Care Act on public health. Written by popular nursing teachers Jeanette Lancaster and Marcia Stanhope, this detailed, successful book is perfect for university student in both BSN and Advanced Practice Nursing programs.
- Levels of Prevention boxes determine particular nursing interventions at the main, secondary, and tertiary levels.
- Healthy People 2020 boxes highlight objectives and goals for promoting the country’s health and health over the next years.
- Evidence-Based Practice and Cutting Edge boxes highlight the usage and application of the newest research study findings in community/public health nursing.
- Linking Content to Practice boxes supply examples of the nurse’s function in taking care of households, people, and populations in community health settings.
- Practice Application situations assist you use chapter material to the practice setting by evaluating case circumstances and addressing crucial believing concerns.
- Unique! Separate chapters on healthy cities, the Minnesota Intervention Wheel, and nursing centers explain various methods to community health efforts.
BRAND-NEW! Coverage of healthcare reform talks about the effect of The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (ACA) on public health nursing.
BRAND-NEW! Focus on Quality and Safety Education for Nurses boxes offer examples of how security and quality objectives, proficiencies and abilities, understanding, and mindsets can be used to nursing practice in the community.
NOTE: This sale consists of the initial PDF of Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community 9th edition. No gain access to codes are consisted of.