This ebook examines the current research study from, neuroscience, psychology, and behavioral economics examining how individuals make financial options in genuine-life situations. The volume is separated into 3 areas examining financial decision making at the level of the brain, the level of the society, and the level of a private decision-maker closing with a conversation of the effects for additional research study.
Among the subjects gone over:
- Aging and financial decision making
- Stock market crashes and market bubbles
- Neural and hormone bases of financial decision making
- Coping techniques for making financial options under uncertainty
- Personality, cognitive capabilities, feelings, and financial choices
- Psychological perspectives on loaning, gaming, paying taxes, and charitable providing
Psychological Perspectives on Financial Decision Making, (PDF) is an advantageous recommendation for scientists both in and beyond psychology, consisting of customer psychologists, decision-making specialists, and behavioral economic experts.
NOTE: The product consists of the ebook, Psychological Perspectives on Financial Decision Making in PDF. No access codes are included.