Pedretti’s Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 8th Edition, (PDF) trains you for occupational treatment practice with grownups who have handicaps. This foundation text provides a structure for the advancement of medical thinking skills in a succinct, case-based finding out technique to physical dysfunction. New complete-color pictures and helpful pedagogy, consisting of threaded case research studies, ethical factors to consider, OT Practice Notes, and end-of-chapter evaluation concerns, stress knowing, improve retention, and motivate you to use concepts in a scientific setting.
- UNIQUE! OT Practice Notes interact crucial factors to consider for expert practice.
- Evidence-based material included throughout, especially in concerns to examination and intervention.
- Content on occupational treatment’s dedication to thinking about ethnic and multiculturalism in every chapter.
- Key terms, chapter goals, chapter describes, design the info you can anticipate to gain from each chapter.
- UNIQUE! Threaded case research studies, woven throughout every chapter, assist you use ideas to genuine-life medical practice.
- UNIQUE! Ethical Considerations boxes stress the crucial ethical issues of treatment choices so you can practice morally.
- Information on avoidance, instead of just intervention or treatment, demonstrates how OTs can take a proactive function in client care.
- Emphases on the physical therapist’s part in health and health, which the OTA has actually determined as a crucial practice location in the 21st century.
NOTE: The product just consists of the ebook, Pedretti’s Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 8th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.