Pediatric Surgery: Expert Consult, 7th Edition, (PDF) – modified by Coran, Caldamone, Adzick, Laberge, Krummel, and Shamberger – includes up-to-date, thorough assistance on all elements of youth surgical treatment, consisting of, growths, hereditary malformations, injury, and urologic issues. Apply the latest advancements in fetal surgical treatment, minimally intrusive surgical treatment in kids, teen bariatric surgical treatment, and tissue engineering for the repair work of hereditary abnormalities, like the separation of adjoined twins.
- Apply the guidance of world-distinguished professionals in pediatric surgical treatment.
- Find details quickly and rapidly with an instinctive company by body area and organs.
- Tap into the understanding of brand-new editors who bring brand-new point of views to cutting-edge strategies.
- Understand the most recent surgical treatments readily available for fetal and neonatal clients and use life-conserving choices at birth.
- Get thorough protection of leading-edge innovation in pediatric surgical illness, consisting of imaging ideas, robotics, , minimally intrusive strategies, diagnostic and healing advances, and genes and molecular biology.
- Stay present on the most recent advancements in teen bariatric surgical treatment, fetal surgical treatment, partially intrusive surgical treatment in kids, and tissue engineering for the repair work of hereditary abnormalities, like the separation of adjoined twins.
“Pediatric Surgery: Expert Consult 7e stays a stalwart in pediatric surgical treatment and will continue to be a really important property in libraries, individual or public, as an abundant source of details on the surgical care of kids.” — Robert Arensman, MD (the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine) Doody Review Services
NOTE: The product just consists of the ebook, Pediatric Surgery, 7th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.