Visually attractive, Comprehensive, and extremely simple to comprehend, Osborn’s Brain 2nd edition (PDF), by the extremely renowned Dr. Anne G. Osborn, offers a strong structure for comprehending the complex topic of brain imaging when studied cover to cover. Almost totally reworded and including 75% brand-new illustrations, it integrates important anatomy with imaging and gross pathology, plainly showing why and how illness appear the method they do. The most instant emerging diagnostic subjects are followed by nonemergent pathologies, incorporating the most appropriate info from Dr. Osborn’s whole profession of collected understanding, experience, and interest in neuropathology, medical neurosciences and neurosurgery.
- Features more than 4,000 extremely spectacular, high-resolution radiologic images and medical illustrations, all of which are annotated to explain the most scientifically considerable functions
- Covers the “should-understand” elements of brain imaging together with incredible pathology examples, appropriate anatomy, and up-to-date strategies in neuroradiology―ideal for neuroradiologists, radiologists, neurosurgeons, and neurologists at all levels
- Begins with emerging subjects such as injury, nontraumatic hemorrhage, stroke, and vascular sores, followed by infections, demyelinating and inflammatory illness, neoplasms, harmful-metabolic-degenerative conditions, and genetic brain malformations
- Includes Dr. Osborn’s hallmark summary boxes spread throughout for fast evaluation of important realities, along with the most current and up-to-date recommendations readily available
- Helps readers believe plainly about medical diagnoses, kinds of medical diagnoses, and the different pathologies that can impact the human brain
- Includes most current brand-new WHO categories of brain growths, brand-new entities consisting of IgG4-associated illness and CLIPPERS, brand-new and emerging transmittable illness, and upgraded insights into brain injury and brain degeneration
NOTE: This purchase just consists of the Osborns Brain 2e PDF high quality eBook. No online web gain access to codes are consisted of