Aesthetically appealing, Comprehensive, and simple to comprehend, Osborn’s Brain, 2nd edition, by the extremely well-regarded Dr. Anne G. Osborn, supplies a strong structure for comprehending the complex topic of brain imaging when studied cover to cover. Nearly entirely reworded and including 75% brand-new illustrations, it integrates important anatomy with imaging and gross pathology, plainly showing why and how illness appear the method they do The most instant emerging diagnostic subjects are followed by nonemergent pathologies, incorporating the most appropriate info from Dr. Osborn’s whole profession of collected experience, understanding, and interest in neuropathology, medical neurosciences and neurosurgery.
- Covers the “must-know” elements of brain imaging together with incredible pathology examples, appropriate anatomy, and up- to- date strategies in neuroradiology– ideal for neuroradiologists, radiologists, neurosurgeons, and neurologists at all levels
- Functions more than 4,000 sensational, high- resolution radiologic images and medical illustrations, all of which are annotated to explain the most medically substantial functions
- Starts with emerging subjects such as injury, nontraumatic hemorrhage, stroke, and vascular sores, followed by infections, demyelinating and inflammatory illness, neoplasms, hazardous- metabolic- degenerative conditions, and genetic brain malformations
- Consists of Dr. Osborn’s hallmark summary boxes spread throughout for fast evaluation of important truths, in addition to the most current and up- to- date referrals readily available
- Assists readers believe plainly about medical diagnoses, kinds of medical diagnoses, and the numerous pathologies that can impact the brain
- Consists Of brand-new WHO categories of brain growths, brand-new entities consisting of IgG4- associated illness and CLIPPERS, brand-new and emerging contagious illness, and upgraded insights into brain injury and brain degeneration