Part of the sensible, extremely illustrated Operative Techniques: Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery, 2nd Edition, (PDF), this absolutely up to date ebook from Drs. Michael D. McKee and Emil H. Schemitsch brings you up to the mark with should-know surgical methods in right now’s technically difficult orthopaedic trauma surgical procedure. Step-by-step, proof-based mostly steering walks you thru each distinctive and customary instances you’re more likely to see in your follow, together with decrease extremity, higher extremity, pelvis, backbone, and acetabulum trauma. Practical options equivalent to key factors, pearls of knowledge, and potential pitfalls detailed by the authors to be able to efficiently deal with sufferers with advanced fracture patterns have all been strengthened on this new 2nd edition.
- A bulleted, extremely templated format allows a fast understanding of surgical methods.
- Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to coach you to be extra totally ready for each process.
- Provides publish-operative administration tips and discussions of anticipated outcomes that can assist you stop errors and supply high quality, affected person-targeted care.
- Includes excessive-high quality line drawings, diagnostic and intraoperative photos, and radiographs along with professional technical steering on instrumentation, placement, step-by-step directions, and extra – all backed by the most effective proof.
- Includes all-new chapters on Acromioclavicular Joint Injuries, and Internal Fixation, Intramedullary Fixation of Clavicle Shaft Fractures, Sternoclavicular Joint Open Reduction, Use of the Reamer Irrigator Aspirator (RIA) for Bone Graft Harvesting, Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty for Proximal Humerus Fractures, Fractures of the Posterior Tibial Plateau, and plenty of extra.
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook, Operative Techniques: Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery,2nd Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.