Be well-prepared for the rapidly changing world of nursing. The thoroughly updated and revised Nursing Now: Today’s Issues, Tomorrows Trends 8th Edition (PDF) a popular textbook, examines the important trends and issues shaping the nursing profession today. Explore the history and evolution of nursing and examine the impact of the legal system and healthcare reform as they apply to nursing practice.
- Explores the issues affecting nursing today and in the future.
- Provides NCLEX®-specific and general smart test-taking tips.
- Addresses lateral violence, conflict resolution,and bullying in the workplace.
- Cartoon vignettes, case studies, and critical-thinking exercises help you to connect the content to nursing practice.
- Presents integrative healing practices that reflect current alternative therapies and complementary health practices.
- Offers practical information on preparing a professional resume, fine-tuning interview skills, and preparing a portfolio.
- Covers the Accreditation, Licensure, Certification & Education (LACE) model that outlines a future plan for advanced practice nursing education.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Nursing Now: Today’s Issues, Tomorrows Trends 8th edition in PDF. No access codes included.