The successful nursing care preparation book on the marketplace, Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 8th Edition covers the most typical medical-surgical nursing diagnoses and scientific issues seen in grownups. It consists of more than 200 care strategies, each showing the most recent proof and finest practice standards. NEW to this edition are thirteen brand-new care strategies and 2 brand-new chapters consisting of care strategies that resolve health promo and danger element management in addition to fundamental nursing principles that use to several body systems. Written by professional nursing teachers Judith Myers and Meg Gulanick, this recommendation operates as 2 books in 1, with 147 condition-particular and health management nursing care strategies and 70 nursing medical diagnosis care strategies to utilize as beginning points in producing personalized care strategies.
- 217 care strategies — more than in any other nursing care preparation book.
- 147 conditions and health promo care strategies cover essentially every typical medical-surgical condition, arranged by body system.
- 70 nursing medical diagnosis care strategies consist of the most common/important NANDA-I nursing diagnoses, offering the foundation for you to develop your own personalized care prepare for your own clients.
- Prioritized care preparation assistance arranges care strategies from real to danger diagnoses, from basic to particular interventions, and from independent to collective interventions.
- Nursing medical diagnosis care strategies format consists of a meaning and description of the medical diagnosis, associated aspects, specifying qualities, anticipated outcomes, associated NOC outcomes and NIC interventions, continuous evaluation, restorative interventions, and education/continuity of care.
- Disorders care strategies format consists of synonyms for the condition (for simpler cross referencing), a description of the medical diagnosis, typical associated aspects, specifying qualities, NOC outcomes, anticipated outcomes, and NIC interventions, continuous evaluation, and restorative interventions.
- Student resources on the Evolve buddy site consist of 36 of the book’s care strategies ― 5 nursing medical diagnosis care strategies and 31 conditions care strategies.
- Icons separate independent and collective nursing interventions.
- 3 NEW nursing medical diagnosis care strategies consist of Risk for Unstable Blood Glucose Level, Risk for Electrolyte Imbalance, and Risk for Bleeding.
- 4 NEW conditions care strategies consist of Surgical Experience: Preoperative and Postoperative Care, Bariatric Surgery, Atrial Fibrillation, and Gastroenteritis.
- 6 NEW health promotion/risk element management care strategies consist of Readiness for Engaging in a Regular Physical Activity Program, Readiness for Enhanced Nutrition, Readiness for Smoking Cessation, Readiness for Managing Stress, Readiness for Enhanced Sleep, and Readiness for Weight Management.
- NEW Health Promotion and Risk Factor Management Care Plans chapter stresses the value of preventive care and mentor for self-management.
- NEW Basic Nursing Concepts Care Plans chapter concentrates on principles that use to conditions discovered in several body systems.
- UPDATED care strategies guarantee consistency with the most recent U.S. National Patient Safety Goals and other proof-based nationwide treatment standards.
- The newest NANDA-I taxonomy keeps you present with 2012-2014 NANDA-I nursing diagnoses, associated aspects, and specifying qualities.
- Enhanced reasonings consist of descriptions for nursing interventions to assist you much better comprehend what a nurse does and why.
A more recent edition of this ebook is likewise readily available here.