The ebook, Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging: The Requisites, fifth Edition, (PDF) completely contains the quickly-altering discipline of nuclear medication and molecular imaging. Perfect for residency, medical rotations, and board evaluation, this concise and authoritative quantity by Drs. Janis O’Malley and Harvey Ziessman covers the factual, conceptual, and interpretive info you want to know for achievement on exams and in medical apply.
NEW to this fifth edition:
- Inclusion of newly authorized tracers akin to, F-18 PSMA and Ga68 DOTA, F-18 amyloid.
- Integrated and expanded content material on physics and non-interpretive points, together with regulatory points, high quality management and radiation security.
- More content material on molecular imaging and the up-to-date advances in medical purposes, together with positron emission tomography (PET), PET/CT, SPECT/CT, and PET/MRI hybrid imaging.
- Up-to-date purposes of nuclear medication within the skeletal, endocrine, hepatobiliary, genitourinary, gastrointestinal, , pulmonary, central nervous, and cardiac methods, and additionally PET purposes for oncology.
In the distinctive Requisites custom, the Fifth Edition additionally:
- Reviews key info with quite a few outlines, pearls, tables, pitfalls, and incessantly requested questions.
- Stresses on necessities to go the certifying board examination and guarantee correct diagnoses in medical apply.
- Helps you clearly visualize the conclusions you are more likely to see in apply and on exams with almost 200 full-coloration photos.
NOTE: The product contains the ebook, Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging: The Requisites, 5e in PDF. No access codes are included.