Prepare for success on the boards with Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN® Examination 17th edition (PDF)! Offering more than 4,000 NCLEX-PN exam-style practice concerns, this reliable review resource covers whatever you will require to understand come exam time. Chapters are arranged by core scientific locations to assist you concentrate on specialized locations such as pharmacology, nutrition and emergency situation nursing. This comprehensive resource likewise consists of reasonings for both inaccurate and proper responses.
- NEW! Updated material shows the most current NCLEX-PN test strategy.
- Test-taking methods consist of valuable ideas in preparing for the NCLEX-PN exam.
- NEW! More than 300 brand-new concerns bring the general total to over 4,000 test concerns.
- NEW! Critical Thinking Challenges offer case situations to equip you for real-life practice.
- Alternate product format concerns prepare you for the interactive concern types on the NCLEX exam.
- Rationales for both inaccurate and proper responses describe the thinking behind each response alternative.
- Over 4,000 review concerns offer you with comprehensive practice for the digital licensure exam.
- Concise, student-friendly format sums up important nursing material in an easy-to-read overview format.
- Content arranged by scientific location permits you to utilize the ebook as a research study help for all nursing examinations throughout the curriculum.
- NEW! Video, audio, and graphic alternative concerns acquaint you with the brand-new alternate product format concern types on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Two comprehensive examinations include concerns in all scientific locations offering you experiment an incorporated exam, just like you will see on the NCLEX.
- The Evolve site offers practice concerns broken down by particular material locations in both research study and quiz/exam modes, offering you higher options to personalize your research study sessions.
Note: Only includes the PDF. No online codes are consisted of