A whole introductory textbook on learn how to include fundamental genetic rules into the follow of medical drugs
Schaefer and Thompson’s Medical Genetics (ePub/PDF) is the primary textbook to emphasise the on a regular basis software of genetic evaluation and its diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive penalties in medical follow. It is aimed to be a textual content that you should utilize all through medical faculty and refer again to when questions come up throughout residency and, finally, follow. Medical Genetics: An Integrated Approach is penned as a story the place every chapter builds upon the bottom laid by prior ones. Chapters may also be used as stand-alone studying aids for specific matters. Taken as an entire, this well timed ebook delivers a whole abstract of genetics in drugs. You will discover detailed, professional protection of such foremost matters as:
- Genetic therapies
- Mendelian inheritance
- Disorders of organelles
- Genetic testing and screening
- The construction and performance of genes
- Key genetic illnesses, issues, and syndromes
Every chapter of Medical Genetics is logically organized into three sections:
- Background and Systems – Features the essential genetic rules wanted to know the medical software
- Case Study Application – Includes case research examples for example how fundamental rules apply to actual-world patent care
- Medical Genetics – Includes all of the pertinent data essential to create a robust data base for being profitable on each stage of the USMLE
Today, with each module of well being care supply requiring a working data of fundamental genetic rules, Medical Genetics is a real should-have for each clinician.
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook Medical Genetics: An Integrated Approach within the authentic ePub and authentic PDF. No access codes are included.