McMinn and Abrahams’ Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy, seventh Version (PDF) delivers the simple visible steerage it’s essential to confidently carry out all of the dissections required throughout your medical coaching…whereas buying the sensible anatomical data wanted in your future scientific apply! Revered authority Professor Peter H. Abrahams and a workforce of main anatomists use an enormous assortment of scientific pictures and photographs that will help you grasp all of the important ideas.
- Seek the advice of this title in your favourite e-reader with intuitive search instruments and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks present instantaneous transportable entry to your complete library, it doesn’t matter what gadget you are utilizing or the place you are positioned.
- See what to search for and proceed due to an enormous array of wonderful dissection pictures with radiological correlation and colour diagrams.
- Entry the whole contents of the e book on-line at www.studentconsult.com, plus an abundance of supplemental on-line-solely content material to reinforce your examine.
- Study from main worldwide anatomist Professor. Peter H. Abrahams by 200+ angiograms, 3D animations, and extra on www.studentconsult.com, which provide help to to view the physique in a extra dynamic option to assist your understanding of anatomical relationships.
- Correlate anatomy to scientific apply with a wealth of CT, MR, DSA, radiographic, endoscopic, and operative pictures that show how constructions are seen within the scientific setting.
- Grasp the 500 scientific circumstances each doctor ought to know by reviewing scientific vignettes on-line, that includes over 2000 further scientific photographs, radiological pictures, and case shows not discovered within the etextbook.
NOTE: THIS IS ONLY THE PDF OF THE BOOK. NO ONLINE ACCESS CODES ARE INCLUDED