Leading and Managing in Nursing, 6th Edition (PDF) provides an ingenious technique to leading and managing by combining research study, theory, and useful application to much better prepare you for the NCLEX® examination and the shift to the practice environment. This cutting-edge book is arranged around the concerns that are main to the success of expert nurses in today’s continuously altering health care environment, consisting of resource management, customer relationships, delegation, interaction and multiculturalism.
- Eye-capturing complete-color style assists engage and guide you through each chapter.
- End-of-chapter Tips use standards for using info provided in the chapter.
- Glossary alphabetically lists and specifies all the boldfaced essential terms from the chapters.
- Chapter Checklists offer a fast summary of bottom lines and work as a helpful research study tool.
- Theory boxes emphasize and sum up essential theoretical principles associated with chapter material.
- NEW! Updated images throughout the ebook preserve a modern and aesthetically enticing appearance and feel.
- Numbered works out obstacle you to believe seriously about principles in the book and use them to genuine-life scenarios.
- NEW! Expanded material on legal and ethical concerns, care shipment techniques, staffing, quality, and customer relationships.
- The Evidence boxes in each chapter sum up appropriate principles and research study from business/medicinenursing/literature.
- NEW! QSEN proficiencies integrated throughout the book highlight the value of supplying safe, high-quality nursing care.
- NEW! What New Graduates Say area at the end of each chapter supplies you with a genuine-world viewpoint on the shift to scientific practice.
- UNIQUE! The Solution closes each chapter with an efficient technique to deal with the genuine-life scenario provided in The Challenge, and shows the ins and outs of issue fixing in practice.
- UNIQUE! Each chapter opens with The Challenge, where practicing nurse leaders/managers use their genuine-world views of an issue associated in the chapter, motivating you to consider how you would deal with the scenario.
- Research and Literature Perspective boxes sum up prompt posts of interest and mention their significance and applicability to practice.
- Separate chapters on essential subject locations such as multiculturalism, customer relationships, delegation, managing info and innovation, legal and ethical concerns, and a lot more.
P.S A more recent variation of this ebook is likewise offered. See associated ebooks listed below.
NOTE: This just consists of Leading and Managing in Nursing 6e in PDF. It’s a transformed PDF for this reason page numbers will NOT match the physical book.