This completely upgraded and modified Jonas and Kovner’s Health Care Delivery in the United States, 11th edition, (PDF) of an extremely respected study and analysis of healthcare delivery in the United States keeps speed with the quick modifications that are upgrading our system. Fundamentally, this brand-new Eleventh Edition supplies the truths that affect our country’s accomplishment of the so-called Triple Aim: much better care and much better health at a lower expense. It addresses reactions and challenges to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the application of Obamacare, and lots of brand-new designs of care developed to replace outmoded systems. Leading professionals, scholars, and teachers within population health and healthcare offer the most current proof-based info on susceptible populations, health variations, and immigrant health; nursing labor force difficulties; brand-new infotech; preventive medication; developing techniques to manage healthcare expenses; and a lot more.
Designed for innovative undergraduate and college students of healthcare management and administration and public health, the ebook addresses all of the complex core concerns surrounding our healthcare system in an incredibly legible and available format. Contributors use an in-depth and unbiased appraisal of why and how we arrange healthcare the method we do, the enormous effect of health-associated habits on the structure, function, and expense of the healthcare delivery system, and other establishing and persistent concerns in health policy, healthcare management, and public health. The upgraded 11th edition consists of the works of such stars as Carolyn M. Clancy, Michael K. Gusmano, Joanne Spetz, Michael S. Sparer, Nirav R. Shah, and Christy Harris Lemak, to name a few. Chapters include finding out goals and proficiencies, keywords, conversation concerns, case research studies, and brand-new charts and tables with concrete healthcare information.
Included for trainers (different purchase) are the Syllabus, an Instructor’s Manual, Image Bank, PowerPoint slides, Test Bank, Supplemental e-chapter on the ACA, and a shift guide bridging the 11th and 10th editions. [Not Included In This Sale]
- A brand-new 5-year pattern projection
- Nursing labor force difficulties
- The application of Obamacare
- Expanded conversation of infotech
- Increasing rewards for performance and much better quality of care
- Vulnerable populations, Health variations, and immigrant health
- Integrates severe and persistent care into companies of healthcare
- Strategies to obtain the Triple Aim (much better health and much better care at lower expense)
- Evolving social efforts towards developing healthy environments and health problem avoidance
- Integration of the ACA throughout the ebook, consisting of a supplemental e-chapter dedicated to this significant healthcare policy development
- New designs of care consisting of responsible care companies (ACOs), health exchanges, client houses, and incorporated health systems
Additional ISBNs: 978-0826125279, 978-0826125293
NOTE: The product just consists of the ebook Jonas and Kovner’s Health Care Delivery in the United States, 11th edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.