British Medical Association Book Award Winner – Student Textbook of the Year 2016 – The supreme hematology textbook of option for medical trainees
Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology, 7th Edition, (PDF) has actually developed a status as the flagship haematology textbook for both junior physicians and trainees, providing a reliable intro to the topic.
Currently, in its 7th edition, this traditional text provides-to-date understanding of the medical, pathogenesis, and lab functions, treatment of bone marrow and blood conditions, in its short and user-friendly design. Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology lays out the basic concepts of medical and laboratory hematology and provides how symptoms of blood illness can be explained by brand-new understanding of the illness procedures. It is an essential resource for students and medical trainees and an essential read for all specialists who have an interest in upgrading their understanding.
Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology 7e:
- Comprehensively covers both theory and treatment routines
- Is superbly provided, with more than 300 colour illustrations
- Presents in-depth info on the brand-new genes of leukaemia and lymphoma
- Includes a brand-new chapter on apoplexy, highlighting on the brand-new oral anticoagulants
- Offers up-to-date understanding of the pathogenesis, medical and lab functions and treatment of all blood conditions
NOTE: The product just consists of the ebook, Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology, 7th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.