Get prepared for a profession in Canadian healthcare with the only ebook of its kind! Written in a workable, trainee-friendly design, Thompson’s Health and Health Care Delivery in Canada, 3rd Edition (PDF) makes it simple to understand the country’s technique to health, health, and health problem. Set total within a Canadian context, this ebook consists of the function of federal companies and provincial federal governments, protection of specific and population health, healthcare financing, and existing problems and future patterns in healthcare. This newest brand-new 3rd Edition consists of the current protection on psychological healthcare, Indigenous Peoples, the legalization of marihuana, palliative and end-of-life care (consisting of MAID), and the COVID-19 pandemic (on Evolve). With enhanced online resources and upgraded evaluation concerns, it’s ideal for all Canadian trainees thinking about a profession in healthcare!
- Case examples use genuine-world circumstances associated with the chapter material.
- Key Terms open every chapter and include page referrals for meanings.
- Review concerns at the end of every chapter to check your understanding of the product.
- Chapter Summaries at the end of every chapter cover the primary subjects and their essential takeaways.
- Thinking It Through concerns ask you to seriously assess essential elements of health and healthcare delivery.
- NEW! The entirely upgraded material in Think It Through and Case Example function boxes.
- NEW! Did You Know? boxes offer genuine-life circumstances exhibiting content provided in the chapters.
- NEW! Discussions about present problems include the intro of option and complementary health services in Canada, emergency situation readiness, and e-psychological health.
- NEW! Enhanced Evolve website consisting of brand-new TEACH lesson strategies, upgraded and broadened Discussion Questions, Review Questions, and an intro to the COVID-19 pandemic
- NEW! Improved company of material presents the obligations and function of federal, provincial, and territorial federal governments, in addition to those of companies and professionals earlier in the textbook.
- NEW! Expanded and upgraded protection on health and legal care modifications concerning psychological healthcare, Indigenous Peoples, palliative and end-of-life care (consisting of MAID), the legalization of cannabis, and the COVID-19 pandemic (on Evolve).
Additional ISBNs: 978-1771721691, 978-1771721714, 1771721707, 978-1771721707, 9781771721707
NOTE: The product just consists of the ebook Health and Health Care Delivery in Canada 3e in PDF. No access codes are included.