Since the publication of the extremely in style first edition, there was an explosion of rigorous scientific proof for interventions in scientific neurology. Hankey’s Clinical Neurology, 2nd Edition, (PDF) is totally up to date to deal with the most recent developments in scientific neuroscience. Designed for college kids of neurologists-in-coaching, scientific neurology, and practising neurologists who want prepared access to an in depth, proof-based mostly information to new and notable neurologic problems, the 2nd Edition:
- Includes a chapter solely devoted to sleep problems
- Introduces a piece on neuro-ophthalmology inside the cranial neuropathies chapter
- Features a extra international method, as every chapter is written by a global professional within the discipline
- Delivers detailed protection of degenerative ailments of the nervous system, with sections on dementias, Parkinsonian syndromes and Parkinson’s illness, and hereditary ataxias
- Contains 440+ all-new, excessive-high quality illustrations starting from anatomical drawings to scientific pictures and pathology specimens, with many photographs taken with consent from the authors’ personal sufferers
The structured textbook integrates presentation, pathology, analysis, radiology, and therapy choices to supply a sensible, affected person-oriented examination of scientific neurology.
NOTE: The product consists of the ebook, Hankey’s Clinical Neurology, 2e in PDF. No access codes are included.