Clinically focused, regularly and plainly showed, and rationally arranged, Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, 3rd Edition, (PDF) the buddy resource to the popular Gray’s Anatomy for Students, provides a clear, visual representation of physiological structures. Stunning illustrations reveal the association of structures with scientific images and surface area anatomy – needed for appropriate recognition in the dissection laboratory and effective preparation for course tests. In the current Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy 3e you will discover:
- Visualize the scientific connection in between physiological structures and surface area landmarks with surface area anatomy pictures overlaid with physiological illustrations.
- Build on your present anatomy understanding with structures provided from a shallow to deep orientation, showing a rational development through the body.
- Spot the different physiological structures of the body and much better understand their relationships to each other with the visual assistance of about 1,000 exceptionally showed physiological figures.
- Attain a more total understanding of the inguinal area in ladies through a brand name-brand-new, big-format illustration, together with brand-new imaging figures that reveal anatomy as seen in the contemporary scientific setting.
- Recognize physiological structures as they provide in practice through over 270 scientific images – consisting of surgical, laparoscopic, radiologic, otoscopic, ophthalmoscopic, and other scientific views – put surrounding to structural art work for side-by-side contrast.
NOTE: The item consists of the ebook, Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy 3rd Edition in PDF. No gain access to codes are consisted of.