Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy second edition (PDF), the buddy resource to the popular Gray’sAnatomy for Trainees, provides a visual, vibrant, representation of physiological structures. Freshly upgraded with a wealth of product to assist in research study, this medical etextbook shows the connection of structures with suitable medical images and surface area anatomy– necessary for appropriate recognition in the dissection laboratory and effective preparation for course examinations. Medically focused, regularly and plainly showed throughout, and realistically arranged, Gray’sAtlas of Anatomy 2e makes it simpler than ever to master the necessary anatomy understanding you require!
- Consult this title on your preferred e- reader.
- Gain Access To dissection video and self- evaluation concerns at Trainee Consult.
- Develop on your existing anatomy understanding with structures provided from a shallow to deep orientation, representing a rational development through the body.
- Imagine the medical connection in between physiological structures and surface area landmarks with surface area anatomy photos overlaid with physiological illustrations.
- Recognize the numerous physiological structures of the body and much better comprehend their relationships to each other with the visual assistance of almost 1,000 exceptionally showed physiological figures.
- Acknowledge physiological structures as they provide in practice through more than 270 medical images– consisting of radiologic, laparoscopic, ophthalmoscopic, surgical, otoscopic, and other medical views– put nearby to structural art work for side- by- side contrast.
- Rapidly gain access to and evaluation essential info with more medical connections, in addition to brand-new Summary Tables at the end of each chapter that cover pertinent nerves, muscles, and arteries.
- Gain a complete understanding of cranial nerves through a brand name- brand-new Cranial Nerve Evaluation area that uses a visual guide of the nerves, a table of reflexes, and an extra table of nerve sores.
Note: Just the PDF consisted of. No online gain access to is consisted of with this purchase