One of the very best selling ebooks, Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology for Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd edition is a concise however total summary of the function and structure of the body, with scientific applications throughout. Designed particularly for nursing and healthcare students, the current brand-new edition of this finest-selling PDF etextbook supplies a user-friendly, simple, lingo-totally free intro to the topic.
- Featuring over 300 excellent complete colour illustrations
- Clinical factors to consider and circumstances throughout demonstrating how the product can be used to day-to-day practice
- The ‘Conditions’ function within each chapter supplies you with a list of conditions that are related to the subjects gone over, assisting relate theory to practice
- Each chapter consists of test your understanding, finding out results, circumstances, activities and summaries.
- Includes a list of prefixes and suffixes, in addition to typical worths, and a glossary of terms
- Now consists of a boxed function throughout on medications management; offering details worrying a range of medications utilized in the care and management of individuals that belong to the body system of the chapter
- Supported by improved online resources with wonderful additionals for both students and speakers, online glossary, consisting of an image bank, flashcards, interactive several option concerns, examples of client notes, and more
This 2nd edition is now supported by an accompanying research study-guide to assist in the knowing and modification of the material within this ebook: ‘Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology Workbook: A Study Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Students 2e’
NOTE: No online gain access to codes consisted of