Frank Wood’s Business Accounting Volume 1, 14th edition, PDF, the world’s successful book on accounting and book-keeping, continues to offer a vital intro for college student and specialists throughout the world.
Now commemorating more than 50 years in publication, the 14th edition has actually maintained all the essence of what makes this the go-to etextbook for book-keeping and accounting, however has actually likewise gone through considerable modifications and modifications based upon customer feedback. With the addition of brand name brand-new chapters such as ‘Maths for Accounting’, integrated with the reorganisation of chapters, and modification of end-of-chapter concerns, this ebook will offer all the assistance you will require for discovering essential accounting subjects.
New to this Edition
· Accounting Today chapter
· Part 6 ‘Checks and Errors’
· Maths for Accounting chapter
· Incorporation of brand-new end-of-chapter concerns
For speakers, go to www.pearsoned.co.uk/wood for our suite of resources to accompany this book, consisting of:
· A total services guide
· PowerPoint slides for each chapter
· Seven online chapters for additional reading
MyLab Accounting (offered individually)
MyLab Accounting NOT consisted of in this sale. Students, if MyLab Accounting is a recommended/mandatory part of the course, please ask your trainer for the appropriate ISBN and course ID. MyLab Accounting ought to just be bought when needed by a trainer. Instructors, contact your Pearson agent for more details.
Join over 10 million college student taking advantage of Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyLab Accounting, an online research and tutorial system created to evaluate and develop your understanding. MyLab Accounting supplies a customised technique, with immediate feedback and various extra resources to support your knowing.
· A customised research study strategy
· Limitless chances to practice
· Worked services revealing you how to fix hard issues
· Usable either following chapter-by-chapter structure or by discovering goal
Use the power of MyLab Accounting to accelerate your knowing. You require both a gain access to card and a course ID to gain access to MyLab Accounting:
· Is your speaker utilizing MyLab Accounting? Ask your speaker for your course ID.
· Has a gain access to card been consisted of with the book? Check the within back cover of the book.
· If you have a course ID however no gain access to card, go to http://www.pearson.com/mylab/accounting to purchase gain access to.
Alan Sangster is Professor of Accounting at the University of Sussex and previously at other universities in the UK, Brazil, and Australia.
Lewis Gordon is Lecturer in Accounting at the University of Liverpool, and has comprehensive experience of mentor monetary accounting at undergraduate and expert levels.
Frank Wood previously authored this text and he stays among the very best-selling authors of accounting books.
P.S We likewise have the test bank for this ebook. Contact us for more details.