Frank Wood’s Business Accounting Volume 1, 14 th edition, PDF, the world’s successful book on accounting and book- keeping, continues to supply an essential intro for college student and experts throughout the world.
Now commemorating more than 50 years in publication, the 14 th edition has actually maintained all the essence of what makes this the go- to etextbook for book- keeping and accounting, however has actually likewise gone through considerable modifications and modifications based upon customer feedback. With the addition of brand name brand-new chapters such as ‘Maths for Accounting’, integrated with the reorganisation of chapters, and modification of end- of- chapter concerns, this ebook will supply all the assistance you will require for discovering crucial accounting subjects.
New to this Edition
· Accounting Today chapter.
· Part 6‘Checks and Errors’
· Mathematics for Accounting chapter.
· Incorporation of brand-new end- of- chapter concerns.
For speakers, check out www.pearsoned.co.uk/wood for our suite of resources to accompany this book, consisting of:.
· A total options guide.
· PowerPoint slides for each chapter.
· 7 online chapters for more reading.
MyLab Accounting (offered independently)
MyLab Accounting NOT consisted of in this sale. Trainees, if MyLab Accounting is a recommended/mandatory part of the course, please ask your trainer for the appropriate ISBN and course ID. MyLab Accounting ought to just be acquired when needed by a trainer. Trainers, call your Pearson agent for additional information.
Sign Up With over 10 million college student gaining from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyLab Accounting, an online research and tutorial system developed to evaluate and develop your understanding. MyLab Accounting supplies a customised method, with instantaneous feedback and many extra resources to support your knowing.
· A customised research study strategy.
· Endless chances to practice.
· Worked options revealing you how to fix challenging issues.
· Functional either list below chapter- by- chapter structure or by discovering goal.
Utilize the power of MyLab Accounting to accelerate your knowing. You require both a gain access to card and a course ID to gain access to MyLab Accounting:.
· Is your speaker utilizing MyLab Accounting? Ask your speaker for your course ID.
· Has a gain access to card been consisted of with the book? Inspect the within back cover of the book.
· If you have a course ID however no gain access to card, go to http://www.pearson.com/mylab/accounting to purchase gain access to.
Alan Sangster is Teacher of Accounting at the University of Sussex and previously at other universities in the UK, Brazil, and Australia.
Lewis Gordon is Speaker in Accounting at the University of Liverpool, and has substantial experience of mentor monetary accounting at undergraduate and expert levels.
Frank Wood previously authored this text and he stays among the very best- selling authors of accounting books.
P.S We likewise have the test bank for this ebook. Contact us for more information.