Minimize problems with Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice 7th edition. This medical referral ebook puts the most current advances in standard science, scientific medical diagnosis, and management within your reaches, equipping you with the up-to date proof-based standards and understanding you require to make sure the very best possible results in maternal-fetal medication.
- Find trustworthy, state-of-the-art responses to any scientific concern with extensive protection of maternal-fetal medication from the primary scientists and specialists in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology.
- Apply today’s finest practices in maternal-fetal medication with an increased focus on proof-based medication.
- Take benefit of the most current diagnostic advances with a brand-new area on Obstetrical Imaging, matched by online ultrasound clips in addition to cross recommendations and links to congenital disease databases.
- Stay on top of quickly progressing maternal-fetal medication through brand-new chapters on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion, Patient Safety, Maternal Mortality, Stillbirth, and Substance Abuse, in addition to extensive updates on the biology of parturition, fetal DNA screening from fetal development, maternal blood, prenatal hereditary screening and medical diagnosis, fetal heart malformations and arrhythmias, thyroid illness and pregnancy, management of anxiety and psychoses throughout pregnancy and the puerperium, and a lot more.
- Access the total contents online at Expert Consult.
“… Creasy & Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice 7e stays a reliable referral book for scientific homeowners, fellows and practicing professionals in Maternal-Fetal Medicine.” Reviewed by Ganesh Acharya , Feb 2015