Enhance your understanding and reward clients with self-confidence utilizing today day’s most sophisticated cosmeceutical treatments and professional assistance from author Zoe Diana Draelos, MD. Cosmeceuticals, 3rd Edition, (PDF) a volume in the Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, consists of cutting-edge material, keeping you upgraded with advancements in this quickly-moving field so you can offer your clients with the most recent cosmeceutical treatments with ideal outcomes.
- Find what you need rapidly with brand-new summaries and bottom lines at the start of each chapter.
- Browse the completely searchable text online at expertconsult.com, together with broadened video material and downloadable images.
- Learn brand-new usages for botanicals, consisting of green tea and soy, in addition to vitamin anti-oxidants, peptides, development aspects, and stem cells.
- Increase your collection and polish your abilities with a wealth of color illustrations and photos portraying cases as they appear in practice.
- Stay on top of more than “simply the essentials” connected to cosmetics and skin care and provide the state-of-the-art know-how your clients are trying to find.
- Watch videos online and see, action by step, how cosmeceuticals can make a distinction in dealing with wrinkles and great lines, dry skin, facial inflammation, and acne.
NOTE: The product just consists of the ebook Cosmeceuticals: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.