Fully upgraded and modified, Computer Science Illuminated, 6th Edition, (PDF) keeps the availability and in-depth protection of previous editions, while consisting of all-brand-new product on cutting-edge matters in computer technology. Authored by the award-winning John Lewis and Nell Dale, Computer Science Illuminated’s ingenious and special layered method relocations through the phases of calculating from an arranged, language-neutral viewpoint.
Intended for the initial computing and computer technology course, this university student-friendly 6th Edition uses trainees with a strong structure for more research study, and supplies non-majors a total intro to computing.
Main Features of the Sixth Edition include:
- Completely modified areas on HTML and CSS
- Available in our personalized PUBLISH platform
- New style, consisting of completely modified tables and figures
- New and upgraded Did You Know callouts are included in the chapter margins
- Updates relating to Social Networks, Top Level Domains, and Google Analytics
- All-brand-new area on Internet management, consisting of ICANN control and net neutrality
- With Navigate 2, innovation and material unify to broaden the reach of your class
- A collection of programs language chapters are readily available as low-expense bundling choices
- New and modified Ethical Issues and Biographies throughout tension the history and breadth of computing
- Access to Navigate 2 online knowing products consisting of a total and interactive eBook, trainee practice evaluations and activities, finding out analytics reporting tools, and more
Whether you teach an online, hybrid, or old class-based course, Navigate 2 provides incomparable worth. Experience Navigate 2 today at www.jblnavigate.com/2
NOTE: This sale ONLY consists of the ebook, Computer Science Illuminated, 6e, in PDF. No access codes or other media are included.