Get exceptional assistance from the world’s most relied on recommendation on OB/GYN ultrasound. Now gave you by lead editor Dr. Mary Norton, Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology 6th edition PDF ebook has actually been totally and extensively upgraded by a group of gynecologic, obstetric, and radiology professionals to show the most current advances in the field. It resolves the shift in today’s practice to a collective effort amongst perinatologists, radiologists, and OB/GYNs, with brand-new focus put on genes and medical management. This should-have resource covers practically all elements of obstetric, fetal and gynecologic ultrasound — from the unusual to the typical— in one vital medical recommendation, permitting you to practice with outright self-confidence.
- Full-colour medical illustrations present essential structural information in a clear way.
- Highly templated, complete-colour format enables you to find details faster.
- Thousands of high digital-quality images illustrate the total series of regular and irregular imaging discussions.
- Provides comprehensive updates of images and text, consisting of the current in imaging, hereditary screening, Doppler strategies, and medical management.
Brand brand-new chapters in the 6th edition supply up-to-date, thorough protection of subjects pertinent to present practice:
- The Role of Ultrasound in Gynecologic Interventions
- First Trimester Fetal Anatomy
- Obstetric Ultrasound and the Obese Patient
- Evaluation of Pelvic Pain in the Reproductive Age Patient
- Gynecologic Ultrasound in the Pediatric and Adolescent Patient
- Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Urogynecology
- Highlights substantial brand-new hereditary screening material, consisting of connection with ultrasound examination of the fetus.
- Places increased focus on 3D imaging and correlative imaging with magnetic resonance (MR).
- Features brand-new practice standards for obstetric examination (consisting of very first-trimester evaluation) and gynecologic management (consisting of examination of the endometrium and of ovarian masses).
- Features brand-new details about fetal imaging standards from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD).
- Includes secret and thorough recommendation information utilized for the examination of fetal development and other specialized measurements.
- Provides broadened conversation of fetal, obstetric, and gynecologic interventions with a brand-new focus on medical usage and application of ultrasound imaging.