Dr. Bertram G. Katzung, MD, PhDis Professor Emeritus, Department of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology, University of California, San Francisco.
Organized to show the curriculum in numerous pharmacology courses and in incorporated curricula, Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 14th Edition covers the crucial principles university student require to learn about the science of pharmacology and its application to clinical practice. Selection of the topic and order of its discussion are based upon the authors’ several years’ experience in mentor this product to countless medical, oral, drug store, podiatry, nursing, and other health science trainees.
To be as medically pertinent as possible, the book consists of areas that particularly resolve the clinical option and usage of drugs in clients and the tracking of their results, and case research studies that present clinical issues in numerous chapters. Presented completely color and improved by more than 300 illustrations (numerous brand-new to this edition), Basic & Clinical Pharmacology 14e functions various summary tables and diagrams that encapsulate crucial details.
• Student-well-known summary tables conclude each chapter
• NEW! 100 brand-new drug tables
• Everything university student require to learn about the science of pharmacology and its application to clinical practice
• Strong focus on drug groups and models
• Includes case research studies, 330 complete-color illustrations, and chapter-ending summary tables
• Organized to show the curriculum of pharmacology courses
• Descriptions of crucial brand-new drugs
P.S we likewise have Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 14th edition testbank, trainer handbook and other resources for sale. Contact for more information.