Stay existing with cutting-edge info from the leading feline specialists! August’s Consultations in Feline Internal Medicine, Volume 7 takes the popular Current Therapy technique to the current advances, concerns, and treatments in feline care. The 103 brand-new chapters are arranged by body systems, making info simple to gain access to, and consist of more than 800 brand-new comprehensive diagrams, pictures, and MRI and ultrasound images. Discussions of clinical findings constantly stress scientific significance and useful application. This edition addresses brand-new subjects varying from feline weight problems and food allergic reactions to breathing mycoplasmal infections. From feline professional Susan Little, with chapters composed by more than 130 global professionals, this useful resource will be an important addition to every little animal clinician’s library.
- The Current Therapy format concentrates on the current advances in feline care and consists of broad, standard, and questionable topics of genuine scientific significance.
- More than 130 world-prominent factors offer professional insight throughout the complete spectrum of feline internal medicine.
- Extensive referrals make it simple to discover extra info about particular subjects essential to your practice.
- Clinically pertinent technique is supported with clinical research study and promotes useful, progressive scientific management.
- 103 ALL-NEW chapters show the current findings, reports, and proof-based protection of pushing subjects such as:
- Managing breathing mycoplasmal infections
- Feline social habits and character
- Continuous glucose tracking in felines with diabetes
- Stem cell treatment for persistent kidney illness
- Feline idiopathic cystitis
- Feline food allergic reaction
- Current principles in avoiding and handling weight problems
- Recognition and treatment of hypertensive crises
- NEW! More than 800 vibrant brand-new images clarify principles and show scientific examples.
- NEW Emergency and Critical Care Medicine area consists of 13 chapters covering complex and major internal medical issues.